The line drawings need to be enlarged to fit an 8" by 14" paper.
Accent Country Color Paints:
Soft Black - hat, lettering, eyes, and mouth.
Golden Harvest - Hat stripe
Adobe Wash - Sign, face, and stripes
Black Green - Sign boarder.
Fingerberry Red - Mittens, and dots on hat.
Barn Red - Cheeks.
Penn. Clay - Nose.
- Base coat entire piece allowing each color to dry before basing the other.
- Drybrush cheeks
- Paint nose
- Dot eyes and mouth stripe cheeks and line.
- Letter sign with liner and dot letters with end of a 1" sponge brush.
- Paint the stripe on the hat.
- Let dry and dot.
- Stripe mittens with a #5 flat
- Sand edges off and antique with apple butter brown (Folkart Plaid)
- Splatter with adobe wash and glue on piece of thermal material under his neck.
- Drill all holes and wire together
- Tie pieces of fabric on wire.
- Spray with matte finishing spray.
The line drawings need to be enlarged to fit an 8?" by 14" paper.
Copyright Monica Wilson 2015